Pneumatic Tube SystemsLeading Manufacturer of pneumatic tube systems from Faridabad.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Pass Through Station Height||470 mm|
|Pass Through Station Width||364 mm|
|Pass Through Station Depth||302 mm|
|Pass Through Station Weight||21 Kg|
- To ensure high-quality laboratory samples, it is important that the samples are transported in stable conditions and brought quickly to the lab.
- Adding modern individual controlling to the mix ensures a gently delivery of the pneumatic tube capsules, guaranteeing quality.
- Moreover, the valuable time of qualified personnel is spared, since the samples do not need to be transported to the laboratory by hand.
Transport of Medication
- When every second counts, capsules have to arrive on site quickly and securely.
- Emergency transport is therefore prioritized throughout the entire system and all associated transport data is stored in the software.
- A special monitoring system informs the sender and receiver of the shipment status.
- Shipments can also be tracked in real time with graphics.
- Especially when transporting drugs like morphine, a high standard of security is mandatory.
- By way of identification systems, such as RFID, magnetic cards or PIN codes for example, unauthorized personnel are restricted from sending or receiving goods.
- A seamless documentation system keeps a record of the exact route that the medication travels up until extraction.
- Since capsules are usually shipped and received with very high frequency in the laboratory, transporting these capsules quickly is of great importance.
- A special multifaceted shipping line, directly connected to the distributor, allows the continuous transport of capsules to and from the laboratory, saving both time and space.
- Instead of accumulating in the laboratory, empty capsules are quickly transported to the distributor
- From there, they are automatically sent to your home without having to manually enter an address.
- Incoming capsules are slowed gently and slide along a track.
- A wide variety of hardware and software settings enable the delivery of critical goods such as blood samples, tissue samples or cytostatic agents.
- Each of these items has their own special requirements during transport.
- Blood samples should be sent with as little chance of vibration as possible and at slow speed to avoid hemolysis.
- Modern frequency transformer control allows the transport speed to be dynamically reduced from 6 m/s to about 3 m/s.
- Emergency goods such as tissue samples are handled with priority in the system so they reach their destination as quickly as possible and without delay.
- Cytostatics or morphine require a high level of security, which is given for example by authorization systems and lockable baskets.